CLOSE

The UCLA Bruins (2-2) and ASU Sun Devils (0-1) are scheduled to face off on Saturday in a Pac-12 Conference game in Tempe.

Which team will win the game?

Check out these picks and predictions for the contest, which is scheduled to kick off at 8:30 p.m. and can be seen on FS1.

ASU is a 3-point favorite in the game.

MORE: Colorado vs. Arizona picks, predictions: Who wins Pac-12 college football game?

ESPN: ASU favored to win over UCLA

The site’s Football Performance Index gives Arizona State a 52.6% chance to win the game. UCLA has a 47.4% chance to get the victory.

Andrew Jett writes: “UCLA is 5-1-2 ATS in the last eight after an ATS win and 3-1-2 ATS in the last six after a straight-up win. The Bruins are 1-4 ATS in their last five in December and 2-5 ATS versus a team with a losing record. Meanwhile, the Devils are 9-4-1 ATS in their last 14 after a straight-up loss and 2-5-1 ATS in their last eight home games. Arizona State is 1-5 ATS in their last six after an ATS win and 1-5 ATS in the last six in December. I’m going to stick with UCLA here. This one’s tough though, as we have almost zero sample size to base anything off of when it comes to the Sun Devils. That said, the Bruins have posted some nice scoring totals this year, with at least 27 in each of their first four games. The rushing attack was working well in the Arizona game, so UCLA will likely try that strategy again here. If the Bruins can get a rhythm down on offense I like them to get into a cover.”

MORE: Three months late, ASU finally set to host home football game

It writes: “UCLA is 1-2 this season and they face an Arizona State that has not played since Nov. 7 due to COVID issues. Apparently, Herm Edwards and company are ready to go on Saturday night against a Bruins team that has their own (injury) issues. Last season, UCLA was victorious over ASU 42-23 at home. UCLA should be the favorite here, though maybe they are an underdog due to the status of Thompson-Robinson. I think he’ll play, but even if he doesn’t, the Bruins can survive with Chase Griffin, who has 324 passing yards. They also have Felton, who was sensational last week against Arizona. It’s hard to believe that ASU will be sharp after missing three games and playing just one. Take the points.

Athlon Sports: 2 of 3 experts pick ASU over UCLA

Arizona State Sun Devils head coach Herm Edwards (left) and UCLA Bruins head coach Chip Kelly are scheduled to face off on Saturday in Tempe. (Photo: Joe Camporeale-USA TODAY Sports)

It writes: “UCLA is coming off a 27-10 victory over Arizona. The Bruins