CLOSE

The Colorado Buffaloes (3-0) and Arizona Wildcats (0-3) are scheduled to face off on Saturday in a Pac-12 Conference game in Tucson.

Which team will win the game?

Check out these picks and predictions for the contest, which is scheduled to kick off at 5 p.m. and can be seen on FS1.

Colorado is a 7-point favorite in the game.

MORE: UCLA vs. ASU picks, predictions: Who wins Pac-12 college football game?

ESPN: Colorado favored to beat Arizona

The site’s Football Performance Index gives the Buffaloes a 54.6% chance to win the game and the Wildcats a 45.4% chance to get the victory.

Sports Chat Place: Go with the Buffaloes over the Wildcats

Chris Ruffolo writes: “Colorado is 5-1 ATS in their last 6 games overall and 1-4 ATS in their last 5 road games. Arizona is 2-8 ATS in their last 10 games overall and 1-3-1 ATS in their last 5 home games while the under is 4-1 in their last 5 games against a team with a winning record. Colorado is 1-4 ATS in the last 5 meetings between these two teams. A home dog is usually worth at least a look, but the issue is that the Arizona Wildcats just can’t seem to figure it out. When the offense plays well, the defense doesn’t stop anything and when the defense plays remotely well like it kind of did against UCLA, the offense puts up just 10 points. On the other hand, Colorado is just clicking right now, with the offense doing its part if a shootout happens, or the defense stepping up like it did against San Diego State. Only being asked to lay 4 points on the road is too good to pass up, so I’ll lay the points with the Buffaloes in this spot.”

It writes: “Colorado is 3-0 straight up against the spread through its first three games of this season. The Buffaloes have covered the number in six of their last seven and in four the last five against an opponent from the Pac-12 Conference. Arizona struggled to end last season and has had the same results this season as the Wildcats have failed to cover the number in eight of the last 10 and have lost each of the last 10 SU.”

Kevin Sumlin and his Arizona Wildcats football team could really use a victory Saturday in their scheduled game against Colorado. Will they get it? (Photo: The Associated Press)

Scott Reichel writes: “These two teams have looked very different all season long so I have to side with the much better team in this spot. Colorado is still undefeated as it has won each of its first three games while Arizona has lost each of its first three games so there is a serious talent disparity present within this matchup. Plus, Arizona has been extremely inconsistent offensively as