The ranking of schools have always been a controversial issue because different schools or education institutions have different strengths and weaknesses, and the rankings of each different strength and weaknesses are usually impossible to be measured in mathematical terms.
It is important to find out business schools that are accredited and provides constructive modules which are able to improve students' ability to adapt to dynamic business world.
The final Top 10 Online MBA Schools that appear on the list are as follows (not in order of ranking):
- Grand Canyon University Accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association (NCA), offering 26 different online MBA programs.
- Columbian Southern University Accredited by the Distance Education and Training Council (DETC), offering 13 different online business post-graduate degree programs.
- University of Phoenix Accredited by the NCA, offering 22 business post-graduate e-learning programs.
- Westwood College is nationally accredited as a post-secondary learning institute.
- Capella University Accredited by the NCA, offering 37 online MBA courses which is one of the largest online MBA schools.
- University of Cincinnati Accredited by the NCA. Classified by the Carnegie Commission as one of America's Top 25 Public Research Universities.
- Tiffin University Accredited by the NCA and Association of Collegiate Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
- North Central University (NCU) Fully accredited.
- University of London Audited and confirmed in 2005 by Quality Assurance Agency (QAA) – UK independent body for safeguarding the quality and standards of higher education.
- U 21 Global (Singapore) Online MBA courses are backed by accredited education institutions (National University of Singapore, University of Queensland, University of Hong Kong, University of Glasgow, University of Nottingham, and other business schools).