These universities are considered by many education experts to be the top 10 online MBA schools in the United States:
1. University of Phoenix: This well-known online university offers a general MBA and an MBA in Health Care Management. The school offers a wide range of master’s and doctoral degrees with a choice of online and campus-based education.
2. American InterContinental University: Students can choose to pursue a Master’s of Business Administration in Accounting and Finance, Operations Management or Organizational Psychology from this online university.
3. Ashford University: The general MBA, MBA in Supply Chain Management and MBA in Information Systems from Ashford University provide students with innovative curriculum and respected faculty.
4. Capella University: Students can choose a general MBA, MBA in Healthcare Management or MBA in Accounting from Capella University, where innovative coursework and quality online education are key factors for success.
5. Kaplan University: Students can choose to pursue the general Master’s of Business Administration or the MBA in Entrepreneurship at Kaplan, where students can also choose from a variety of other respected business degrees.
6. Northeastern University: This university offers a general online MBA program as well as specializations in Finance and Marketing. With a history of helping students obtain advanced degrees without giving up their jobs, this is a good choice for the busy adult.
7. Post University: With programs including MBA – General, MBA in Finance and MBA in Marketing, Post University offers a master’s degree for every kind of business professional. Students can complete these degrees entirely online.
8. Saint Leo’s University: This university, which has a mission of helping students develop an understanding of business principles to get ahead of the competition, offers a general MBA, MBA in Human Resources, and MBA in International Management.
9. Walden University: This respected online university offers Master of Science degrees in Human Resources, Leadership/General Management and Finance with the benefits of affordable pricing, convenient class schedules and personal attention.
10. Washington State University: Students get personal attention from renowned professors dedicated to their management and leadership success through Washington State’s online MBA programs, which include the MBA – General and Executive MBA.