Whether you are a full time student at a four year college, a grad student, a student at a community college or a working adult taking classes when you can fit them in, a huge expense is your textbooks.
Yes, you can find used textbooks that will save you same money. But have you thought about textbook rentals for college?
We rent lots of other things, why not text books?
Here are 8 reasons it is smarter to rent rather than buy your textbooks for college:
1. Cheaper: It costs far less to rent a textbook than it does to buy it. When you buy it, it is yours! When you rent it, you are just borrowing it. You are probably thinking – what if I want to keep the book? Simple, all of the top college textbook rental sites have a great purchase plan should you decide to keep the text.
2. Convenience: have you ever stood in line at your college store waiting for your turn to spend a lot of money? There is no line at the online stores!
3. Flexibility: colleges are on many different schedules and so are most of the top book rental sites. They are set up so you can rent for the quarter, the semester, or even the summer.
4. Delivery: textbooks are packed and shipped and arrive at your door. No lugging them from the store to your car and in to your house or dorm.
5. Easy return: the best textbook rental sites will give you FREE shipping when you are ready to return your books. Simply pack them up, slap on the label, and they're ready to be returned.
6. Current Editions: have you ever taken a class that used the professor's own book he has written? Of course, we all have. What if you buy the current edition, plan to sell it at the end of the year, but that professor comes out with a brand new edition. You are stuck – as no one wants to purchase an out of date edition. By renting, you will avoid that problem.
7. Selection: all of the online sites have a HUGE selection of textbooks. Some even have lists for different universities. This makes it easy to get the exact book that you need.
8. Simplicity: why not use textbook rentals for college to simplify this busy time of your life?
Renting textbooks makes so much more sense then buying them. You will save time and money – can not beat that!