The Boston College Eagles (4-2, 3-2 ACC) and Clemson Tigers (6-0, 5-0) meet at Memorial Stadium in Clemson, S.C., for a noon ET kickoff Saturday (on ABC). Below, we analyze the Boston College-Clemson college football betting odds and lines, with picks and predictions.
The Tigers are No. 1 in the Amway Coaches Poll powered by USA TODAY Sports.
Boston College at Clemson: Betting odds and lines
Odds via BetMGM; access USA TODAY Sports’ betting odds for a full list. Lines last updated Tuesday at 6:14 p.m. ET.
- Money line: Boston College +1400 (bet $100 to win $1,400) | Clemson -5000 (bet $5,000 to win $100)
- Against the spread/ATS: Boston College +31.5 (-115) | Clemson -31.5 (-106)
- Over/Under: 60.5 (O: -115 | U: -106)
Boston College at Clemson: Three things to know
- The Eagles are coming off their most impressive offensive showing of the season, routing visiting Georgia Tech by a 48-27 count. While they’re 3-1 SU/ATS in four games at home, they were routed in their most recent road trip to Virginia Tech 40-14 on Oct. 17.
- The Tigers were a little sluggish for a good chunk of last week’s game against Syracuse. Just don’t ask HC Dabo Swinney about it, or you’ll get an earful like some poor reporter did after the game. Google it. Anyway, the Tigers are still 6-0 SU. They beat the Orange 47-21 last week, so it’s not like they were awful. Overall, they’re 2-4 ATS, including 1-3 ATS in four games at home.
- Clemson’s offense continues to impress, posting 518.0 total yards (10th in the country), 341.3 passing yards (11th) and 48.2 points (4th) per game. Defensively, the Tigers are equally strong, allowing just 274.7 total yards (10th), 169.3 passing yards (11th) and 105.3 rushing yards (19th) with 13.5 points (12th) per game.
Get some action on this game or any other matchup with a legal, online bet at BetMGM in CO, IN, NJ and WV. Risk-free first bet up to $500, paid in free bets. Terms and conditions apply. Bet now!
Boston College at Clemson: Odds, prediction, betting lines and picks
Clemson 45, Boston College 17
Money line (ML)
PASS. Clemson will win, but it’s definitely not wise to risk 50 times your potential return.
Against the spread (ATS)
BOSTON COLLEGE (+31.5, -115) has the passing attack to at least keep Clemson within four touchdowns. QB Phil Jurkovec has completed 62.5 percent of his passes for 1,671 yards, 12 touchdowns and just four interceptions through six games, and he has rushed for three more scores. He is no Heisman Trophy candidate like Clemson QB Trevor Lawrence, but Jurkovec might be one of the more unheralded quarterbacks in the ACC.
OVER 60.5 (-115) is worth a small-unit wager. The Under is 6-1 in BC’s past seven as an underdog, and an impressive 44-18-2 in the past 64 on the road for the Eagles. In addition, the Under has hit in six