Many people in these economic times are pursuing a pharmacy career. Some benefits of learning to be a pharmacist are:
1) Entry Level salary is usually anywhere from $ 70,000 to $ 149,000 depending on location and need.
2) Being a pharmacist, your work hours are random. You often work 7 on and 7 off, work during the evenings or work the usual 9-5 retail hours.
3) Pharmacists generally will come out of their schooling with a reduced debt compared to other health care professional schools.
4) Pharmacists generally can become a fully licensed pharmacist in your early 20s, allowing you to enter the workplace at an age earlier than some other jobs that pay this much.
5) Pharmacists get to work very closely with patients who are fulfilling their prescriptions. They are a very trusted source of information relating to the side effects and interactions of the various drugs they are on.
6) Pharmacists who are in a retail pharmacy get to interact very closely with patients, or if they are in a clinical or hospital setting, with the staff of those facilities and they help individuals out a lot when they are going through serious issues in their lives. This can be very rewarding to most people.
Above are just a beneficial of the advantages to trying to become a pharmacist.
If you are a pharmacist who is looking for help finding an opportunity, The Healthcare Staffing Group , LLC can help you find a placement with one of our nationwide clients. We have full-time, part-time, temporary and permanent positions available nationwide! …