In order to pursue a career in IT, you definitely need to be IT certified to form a good career. There are various IT certification options from which you could choose. However it also becomes difficult to choose from. The Computer Technology Industry Association (CompTIA) helps out in this regard as it offers a variety of certification exams all of which are highly placed in the IT sector. Some of the reasons are listed below stating why CompTIA is a good choice.
– The most basic of IT certification is the CompTIA A + certification. It is also the most basic requirement before going for higher levels of certification in IT. The A + Certification ensures that the student has the knowledge of installing software and hardware, can do basic networking, has a basic understanding of computer security systems and can perform some preventive maintenance.
– CompTIA Security + certification also bears great importance. This is because nowdays businesses and government organizations are faced with cyber security threats that are growing with each passing day. People are always on the lookout for qualified personnel who could address to these threats.
– Linux applications are seeing a comeback in the IT field. It's all about finding the most economic way of reaching an end. And it is a good way to cut down expenses by going for the open source alternatives out there. CompTIA Linux + certification ensures that the bearer can manage Linux installation and maintenance.
– The largest reason for choosing Comp TIA certification is that it is accepted worldwide and not just in the United States. This is also due to the fact that it has been around for over thirty years, and since has build up quite a reputation for itself.
So the bottom line is that if you are serious in pursuing a career in IT, you must be on the look out for a good IT certification training institute and once you have acquired that you will have no difficulty in finding good job opportunities for yourself. …
Attending college is an expensive venture that renders several students unable to continue with their higher education. However, there are other supplementary financial aids that a student can use to acquire enough money to proceed with college. Here is a good procedure to secure a college loan to pay for your education:
1. Start learning the available options early. This can be done as a junior and in high school. This will expose you to the several sources that you can get this help. Before finishing high school, fill the Free Application for Federal Student Aid. This is a form that requests the government to aid you in paying the college education. Colleges also use these forms to determine whether they will aid the student further.
2. Get your personal identification number if you are intending to fill the FAFSA form. The PIN is normally applied for and sent to the officers in charge of the organization even before you leave high school.
3. Complete the FAFSA form before the deadline. Ensure that it is over by the beginning of January. The last date is dependent on the year you are applying and the mode of application you are following. Ensure that you follow the regulations set forth by the college. Some colleges require some personal background history to determine whether you are worthy of more aid.
4. By March, you will have got your Student Aid Report (SAR). Review the document carefully. It contains your financial aid report. If you notice mistakes like tax information, amend it on spot to avoid financial inconveniences in the future.
5. Be on the lookout for award letters.
6. Sign the letter from the college you want to attend and decline the rest of the documents.
7. Once you have the letter chosen and the FAFSA aid is not enough, your former school staff can help you apply for supplementary aid. The college’s financial aid office can also help you acquire more aid elsewhere.…
The University of Pune was founded on February 10, 1949 and is located in the state of Maharashtra in India. With a sprawling campus spread over 400 acres of land, there are 46 departments, 269 colleges and 118 research institutes affiliated to the university. Known by the epithet "Oxford of the East", the University of Pune has jurisdiction over five districts – Pune, Nasik, Ahmednagar, Dhule and Jalgaon.
An educational hub
The site at which the University of Pune is located is the place where some episodes of the Battle of Khadki took place. The city itself has a rich heritage and it is one of the fastest growing cities in India. With a population of over 4 million people, the city has grown to be a hub of education and career seekers.
The university offers a serene environment conducive to teaching / learning processes. There is a range of courses in various Science, Arts and Commerce disciplines.
The University of Pune is connected with all major cities of India via air, rail and road. The capital of Maharashtra Mumbai is at half an hour distance from Pune. Outstation students can avail of separate hostel facility for girls and boys which is based on merit. The hostel mess, which in turn is compulsory for all ladies seeking hostel facility, offers hygienic food to the students. The university also draws aspirants from all over the globe.
In recent times, there has been introduction of more inter-disciplinary and comparative courses at the University of Pune which has indeed helped in establishing the university as a modern gateway of knowledge. …